Lloyd's diner, formerly Whit's Diner in Orange, Massachusetts, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places since 2003. It is one of the many diners built by the Worcester Lunch Car Company in operation from 1906 to 1957. This diner was built in 1942 and stationed in Orange, MA until 1990 when it was purchased by the Llloyds and moved to Framingham (where it sits today). Watch out for the hours of operation as it's only opened on week-ends and in the morning. At one point, Lloyd's diner was called the Tropical Cafe but that didn't last too long.