The so-called Eames Red House was built in 1721 by Henry Eames (grandson of Thomas) at a location where Eames Square (Lincoln Street and Union Avenue) is now. In 1754, Henry's son (also named Henry) enlarged the house. Abel Eames, another descendant of Thomas Eames, married one of the two grand-daughters of Henry Eames (the second) and added another addition to the house in 1810, making it a rather long building.
In 1969, the Eames Red House was moved to Prospect Street where it still stands today.
The Eames Red House ca 1870 when it used to be along Union Avenue. Thanks to Images of America: Framingham.
The Eames Red House is along Prospect Street since 1969, the year it was moved from Union Avenue. Thanks to googlemaps.